Food Bank Policies
At our pantry, all are welcome!
Anyone in need of food is free to come visit us weekly. We’re proud to provide healthy, nutritious food whenever we are open. No appointments are necessary. Just come on in, fill out our walk-in registration, and you’ll be good to go. Our team is here to support you, and we understand that sometimes life can be difficult. Our mission is to ensure that you and your family have access to nourishing food, no matter what. So, whether you need a helping hand for a short time or something more long-term, we are here for you.
We primarily serve 80211, 80212, 80204, 80216, or 80221, but all are welcome from any zip code. For information about other food pantries that may be closer to you, please call 720-382-2920.
- You will be asked to provide: A recent piece of official mail with current address. Examples include Xcel, utility or phone bill, or official housing letter. You will also need your picture ID. Passports, Mexican, or other IDs are accepted.
- We serve by household—(anyone living together in a legal address).
- Larger families may receive additional food. Proof of family size may be required.
- You may come once a week (if your information is current and on record with us).
- Take only the amount of food posted at each station.
- Bring your own reusable bag or box. (We may not have bags or boxes available.)
We do NOT collect immigration or citizenship information and will not share any of your information with anyone. We are committed to protecting your privacy.